Friday, August 14, 2009

What I like so far

So far in this technology I have liked a few things. I like the fact that the new tools we are being introduced are easy to use and understand. I like that I am becoming more comfortable going outside of the sites that I normally use to search for information. I also really liked that I learned how to successfully search databases. I had tried to use them in the past and I never really knew how to do so and now that I can I feel that I will be able to use this to help me in teaching career.

I also have somewhat enjoyed learning about blogs. I don't think that I normally would have ever thought about blogging for any reason. I like the fact that I am learning new things and I am expanding my horizons when it comes to the technology world.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that all of the new technology is awesome for classrooms and I have also explored other areas that I have not really been to on the WWW. My knowledge is expanding, but I do feel like the new things are coming out so quickly and I am not keeping up like I should.

    ReplyDelete