So far there have been things that I've both liked and disliked about researching the technology tools. Some I will use personally and others I will use in my career as a teacher. I will continue to use social networking in my personal life using things like facebook. I'm not too sure if I will continue to blog, but I have found it very interesting in terms of this course. I will definitely use researching databases in my career as a teacher. Now that I know what I am doing I will be able to access so much more information. I will definitely not be using blogs in the classroom with my students. I think that it will be too difficult for them and has the potential to cause too many problems. I may also use wiki's in the classroom but I think that I need to spend a little more time using them myself before I introduce it to my students. However, wiki's may also prove to be a little too difficult for my students. We will see!
Kristin
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with everything you have to say, except that I think I want to try to find a way to use blogs with my fourth graders. I don't think it will be too difficult, but I do think it has the potential for problems!
ReplyDelete